Bookings and Fees
|We run our Ayurvedic Retreats year round. To discuss your retreat further and make a booking please contact Andy Shakeshaft on 01754 830559.
3-day Retreat £ 825.00
5-day Retreat £1,375.00
7-day Retreat £1,850.00
- All Ayurvedic treatments including daily 2-hour sessions of Ayurvedic massage with two therapists, Shirodhara, steam therapy and Ayurvedic cleansing therapies where applicable
- A light breakfast of juice or fruit and two tasty Ayurvedic meals daily
- Initial consultation prior to your retreat and ongoing follow-up consultations throughout your retreat
- Accommodation at our dedicated retreat cottage
- Guided yoga practice and demonstration of meditation and relaxation techniques
- Personalised Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle coaching including a post retreat plan specific to your requirements and situation
- Ayurvedic cookery classes
- All herbal medications prescribed from your initial consultation and during your retreat period (please note that any medications recommended on your departure for you to take home are not included)
- Cranio Sacral Therapy sessions
We request that all reservations are secured with a 50% deposit and the balance paid upon arrival. Please make cheques payable to Essential Ayurveda Retreats.
Double room occupancy
Couples wishing to share the same room benefit from a 5% discount from the published price.
Given our financial commitment to our therapists, their commitment to being available for our Panchakarma guests, and because we turn away other patients if our schedule is full, we have implemented the following Cancellation Policy.
Cancellation 6 months or more prior to retreat start date: Full refund of deposit.
Cancellation 3 months or more prior to retreat start date: Full refund of deposit less £50 administration fee.
Cancellation within 3 months of retreat start date: 50% of the cost of the retreat will apply i.e the deposit is non-returnable.
We recommend taking out the appropriate holiday insurance in the unfortunate event that you may have to cancel your retreat.
Location and Directions