|Welcome to Essential Ayurveda Retreats. Come and enjoy a personalised retreat and experience deep relaxation and health rejuvenation. Our unique programme of Ayurvedic treatments take you on a journey of re-discovery of your own innate wisdom. Ayurvedic wisdom teaches us the ‘art’ of living and our Ayurvedic knowledge sessions can sow the seeds that help you live more happily and healthily and with an open-heart.
During your retreat you will enjoy daily Ayurvedic therapeutic treatments, nourishing food, meditation and Ayurvedic lifestyle coaching in tranquil surroundings that encourages rest and renewal. Health from an Ayurvedic perspective is not merely lack of disease; it is a positive sense of well-being, living harmoniously with the constant changes occurring around and within you and the ability to adapt to life’s challenges with confidence. As your body begins to thrive from a place of balance you experience improved mental clarity and with it the opportunity to transform self-limiting emotional patterns of behaviour to those that support a full, joyful and vital life.
Our Ayurvedic Retreats include:
- Initial 90 min.consultation on your first day and ongoing follow-up consultations during your retreat. Includes Ayurvedic appraisal of your current health issues and goals and the development of a personalised treatment plan for your stay with us.
- Daily 90-min Ayurvedic treatment sessions consisting of specific massages together with shirodhara, steam therapy or reflexology. Also includes 4-hands synchronised massage(s) with two therapists.
- Personalised Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle coaching including a post retreat plan specific to your requirements and situation
- Individual sessions (60 mins) with Andy or Laura for additional personalised treatment – can include deeper Ayurvedic coaching, or therapies such as Dorn method, Pranic healing and Cranio-Sacral therapy.
- Guided movement practice, breathwork, and meditation techniques
- Comfortable, spacious accommodation at our dedicated retreat farmhouse.
- Tasty, healthy and satisfying freshly prepared vegetarian meals. A green smoothie for breakfast; soups or kicharee for lunch and veggie curries and stir-fries for evening meal.
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration. How to cook simple, quick and tasty meals using herbs and spices to aid digestion.
- All herbal supplements during your retreat period (please note that any supplements that may be recommended to take before your arrival or on your departure are not included).
3-day Retreat £ 795.00
5-day Retreat £1,325.00
7-day Retreat £1,850.00
Double room occupancy
Couples wishing to share the same room benefit from a 10% discount from the published price.